Sunday 2 August 2015

VAN CZAR ROCKED THE HOUSE IN MADRID


Van Czar (Belgium) & DJ Memo (Canada) livened up the atmosphere at Taboó





DJ Van Czar performed this summer at the LEGACY FESTIVAL in Belgium, as well as at the Hotel “Es Vive” in Ibiza


He promised to mix Tribal House music and rhythmic Tech House, with a more Deep Techno style, playing melodic and vocal songs in the “old-fashioned way” without using a computer.


As always, he adapted his style of music to the clubber’s needs. He played some very rhythmic tunes that made clubbers dance wildly combined with vocal tunes that everyone could sing to!


How was the night?

“Tonight was different, with a contrasting and diverse audience. Regular clubbers at Taboo were a challenge. Some people danced to tunes and enjoying House music with sexy vocals, but on the other hand, there were hardcore clubbers who worship more forceful rhythms bordering Techno. The secret of my success is I'm in tune with the dance floor, keeping a watchful eye, ensuring everyone is having fun with the music I play.”

What did you play?

“I couldn't be exact planning the music because all clubbers are different and they need a variety of things that maybe I had not thought of before going to the club. The dance floor went crazy and this encouraged me to do what comes over me when I saw how clubbers enjoyed themselves."

"I also played some tunes that haven’t been released yet. I experimented a little bit to see how people would react to new tunes I had created few a days ago.”


What was the venue like?

“Awesome! Locals love this nightclub! Three-dimensional visuals were projected on the walls that gave a futuristic look very consistent with the music I played.”

What was your general experience?

“I really enjoyed tonight. After the session I was left with a good feeling. I will remember many happy faces in the crowd. Perhaps their dances, craziness... and connecting with smiling people are the most beautiful emotions and the best reward for me. I want to thank Taboó and Madrid Nightlife for allowing me to express myself as an artist tonight. I had a good time. It’s always nice to work with Madrid Nightlife and at this nightclub."



Julio Velasco, Managing Director of Taboó said 

“I really enjoyed this international DJ meeting in Madrid. Belgium and Canada united together by electronic dance music that urged everyone to dance. It was a fantastic night!”

Venue Details: http://www.madridnightlife.com/taboo/

1 comment:

  1. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as
    with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

    Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.


    my weblog - Marvel Mighty Heroes Hack ()

    ReplyDelete