Sunday, 9 September 2018

The World's 100 Best Clubs 2018

Voting for "World's 100 Best Clubs 2018" is Open!

280 candidates from 53 countries can be voted to rank on the "World's 100 Best Clubs" list

The list will be made public on November 14th in Bogotá, Colombia

"Golden Moon Awards" 4th Edition

The International Nightlife Association has opened today the voting period for the list of "The World's 100 Best Clubs of 2018" and will be open until October 14th, 2018. 

This year 280 clubs in total from 53 countries are competing to appear on the list. The leading countries are USA with 47 nominations followed by Spain with 44. Other countries with nominated clubs include the UK with 18 nominees,and Brazil matching China with 11. 

Other countries which with nominees are the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Colombia, Belgium, Russia, South Africa, Thailand, Germany, Japan, the Philippines, Italy, India and Argentina, among many others.

The most famous location, regarding international nightlife offer, is Ibiza, where the "Golden Moon Awards" were hosted last year and takes the lead with 15 clubs nominated to be on the list:
  • Ushuaïa
  • DC10
  • Blue Marlin
  • Heart
  • Km5
  • Amnesia
  • Pacha
  • Lío
  • Cafe Mambo
  • Ocean Beach
  • Destino
  • Nassau Beach Club
  • Sankeys
  • Privilege

Las Vegas hosted the event in 2016 where 14 clubs have been nominated: 
  • Omnia
  • Hakkasan
  • XS
  • Jewel
  • Foxtail SLS
  • Marquee
  • Drai's
  • Chateau
  • Rooftop
  • TAO
  • Light Mandalay Bay
  • Hyde in Bellagio
  • 1OAK
  • Intrigue at Wynn
  • Vanity

Competition to appear on the list, and especially to win the award for "Best Club in the World" (2018), will be highly fought for. 

Votes from the general public will be accepted from today and which will represent 30% of the final vote. The other 70% will be decided by a professional panel of Tourism & Nightlife experts who will consider a number of factors, including:
  • Artistic program
  • Security measures in place
  • VIP services available
  • Online reservation facilities
  • National and international awards or tests passed
  • Sound quality
  • Soundproofing measures
  • Care of environment

Each factor will be evaluated by a panel of professionals who will score points.

Joaquim Boadas - INA General Secretary, described this contest as "a way to encourage nightclubs around the world to be on the list. There are many options available for clubs, including investments and updating facilities, implementing quality measures, improving services provided and security control to make the market more competitive, attractive and safe. These improvements would benefit clubbers and give more prestige to the nightlife industry, which is our main aim."

At last year's gala in Ibiza, 1st Prize was awarded to "Ushuaïa" in Ibiza and "Omnia" in Las Vegas was 2nd. 3rd and 4th places were for "Zouk" in South Korea and "Hakkassan" also in Las Vegas.

The 5th "International Nightlife Congress" will be held this year together along with the "ExpoBar" Trade Fair in Bogota, on the 14th of November, when the final list including "The World's 100 Best Clubs 2018" will be presented.

For more information please contact us via text message or call: 


No comments:

Post a Comment